Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Former DILG Mar Roxas and DSWD Dinky Soliman To Face Charges On Super Typhoon Yolanda

By Alon Calinao Dy: Filipinos could no longer what happened to thousands of Filipinos who died in Super Typhoon Yolanda last November 2013 in which it almost destroyed the many parts of Eastern Visayas and other regions in the Philippines. 



Now Filipinos especially those victims of Yolanda, internationally known as Haiyan, want those corrupt government officials to put them behind bars after the donations coming from different countries had not been distributed properly and most of these food items had been spoiled and expired.

Reports show that victims are now allegedly blaming former DILG Secretary Mar Roxas and DSWD Secrerary Dinky Soliman who were responsible for the alleged corruption of money donation and a lot of relief goods that were not disseminated to the Yolanda casualties.

Reports also show that Senator Richard "Dick" Gordon is planninh to arrange a meeting to Roxas and Soliman about these accusations of corruption during the Aquino administration since over the said billions of donations around the world had been gone without a trace.

Mr. Alon Dy on his blog said "Yolanda survivors are still waiting for the cash donations and relief goods that supposedly intended to help them..."  But the big question mark: where are these donations now?

Until now, the loss of cash donations is a big mystery that can't be resolved by the former Aquino administration. Those victims who lost their houses, jobs, family members, and almost everything are still expecting financial support and assistance from the local government unit and national government. But, why these cash donations from NGOs, foundations, and countries around the globe had suddenly been disappeared.


Post a Comment