Sunday, December 4, 2016

Ms. Universe Pia Wurtzbach Starts Giving Female Condoms For HIV Awareness

By Alon Calinao Dy: Last December 1 was the World AIDS Day. Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach called on everyone to raise awareness on this pandemic infection.



Reports say that Wurtzbach and Department of Health (DOH) are looking for a way to stop the trend on HIV/AIDS in the country by giving not only male condoms but female condoms as well for people who are sexually active.

The beauty queen posted a video on her Instagram. She said, “HIV infection is rising in many parts of the world and I’m calling out on you to help us spread awareness.” 

In the Philippines, there is an alarming increase in the number of new HIV cases or the sudden growth of HIV/AIDS victims in the country.

In a blog post of Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, he said "most victims of HIV/AIDS are teenagers who are sexually active and believe that this pandemic disease won't gonna infect them. They need to be well informed on how they can be infected." 

According to some reports, Philippines is one of the countries in the world who is fast growing numbers of infection. 

Official figures, however, said there are 25 Filipinos who are infected with this infection everyday. Worse, over 80% of these infections involve the youth aged 15 to 30.

What is AIDS? It is caused by a virus called Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). If you get infected with HIV, there is no cure about this disease. It can be spread through having anal or vaginal sex, sharing needles, infected blood transfusion, and other means such as infected breastmilk, rectal fluids, and rectal fluids.

The rising number of HIV cases involves the younger generation in the Philippines alarmed the DOH on how to prevent the sudden growth of this infection. The beauty queen believes that practicing 'safe sex' or 'being faithful' to one partner can avoid being infected with this virus. But the most safest way is the abstinence.



VP Leni Robredo To Bongbong Marcos: I Will Not Allow The Vice Presidency Stolen From Me

By Alon Calinao Dy: Despite the reports on social media that former Senator Bongbong Marcos was the real winner for vice president last May Election, Leni Robredo strongly said to Marcos supporters "I will not allow the vice presidency stolen from me."




According to some reports, Vice President Leni Robredo is going to resign as Housing Secretary from the Cabinet of President Rodrigo Duterte on Monday. 

Robredo said, "This is the last straw, because it makes it impossible for me to perform my duties. Hence, I am tendering my resignation from the Cabinet on Monday, December 5, 2016. With this resignation, you can expect that I will continue to support the positive initiatives of this administration and oppose those that are inimical to the people’s interest."  

Marcos and Robredo had some heated arguments about the true winner for vice president last election period. Marcos and his supporters could not believe that Robredo won after a huge lead in the early canvass.

Robredo warned Marcos and his supporters, "We had hoped this day would not come. I had been warned of a plot to steal the Vice Presidency. I have chosen to ignore this and focus on the job at hand. But the events of recent days indicate that this plot is now being set into motion."

Robredo reiterated, "I will not allow the will of the people to be thwarted. I will continue to serve the Filipino family and fulfill their dream for a better life," meaning she will not allow the vice presidency stolen from her.

In a blog post of Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, he said "VP Robredo had many issues with our beloved President Rodrigo Duterte at the very start."

Mr. Dy added, "I think she blamed the president for the burial of the late Ferdinand Marcos at the Libingan ng mga Bayani, extra-judicial killings in the country, reinstating the death penalty, and sexual attacks against women."

Reports said that recount for the vice presidency will be finished on the early months next year. And so there is now a growing fear from Robredo's camp that the vice presidential post will be handed to Bongbong Marcos if he wins in a recount.


Saturday, December 3, 2016

Watch Video: Do Filipinos Avoid Taking Selfies With TV Host Actress Kris Aquino?

By Alon Calinao Dy:  Pictures of Kris Aquino and Maine Mendoza all over social media that a lot of Filipinos requested selfie photos with Mendoza than Kris Aquino.



Some Mendoza fans said that the only reason why they were there because they wanted to have some photos with Eat Bulaga Superstar Maine Mendoza, ignoring the presence of veteran TV host and "Queen of All Media" Kris Aquino.

Rumours spread on internet world that many Filipinos avoid taking photos with Kris Aquino because of her past participation of Mar Roxas presidential attempt last May Elections. Perhaps, this may be the reason why Kris Aquino lost a lot of her fans.

Kris Aquino also failed to get one-one-one interview with President Rodrigo Duterte in November after the previous Aquino administration labeled the first Mindanaoan president as an "indecent person" because of his foul language.

In a blog post of Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, he said "it is OK to use foul language than having a bad president who keeps on denying the fact, and saying to Filipinos that he is a decent president. That shows that we have a true and honest president." 

After the failed interview, Kris is still hopeful that she would get a one-on-one interview with the president. But many Filipinos doubted the personal motives of the actress. 

Perhaps, this may be a warning to some celebrities and religious leaders who wanted to interfere in the world of politics wherein they have no business at all just want to support their favorite candidates. It is better to stay away in politics than just involved yourselves because you are paid to do so.



Ronnie Dayan's Wife To File Adultery Case Against Senator De Lima

By Alon Calinao Dy: Ronnie Dayan's wife Norilyn could not believe what happened and about the admission of her husband that he had a seven-year relationship with Senator De Lima.



The legal wife and her daughter Hanna Mae showed the text messages coming from Senator De Lima to Ronnie, advising him not to attend and testify about the alleged involvement of the lady senator on the illegal drug trade inside the New Bilibid Prison in Muntinlupa City.

House speaker Pantaleon Alvarez reiterated that the legal wife of Ronnie Dayan, Norilyn, can file a case against Senator Leila De Lima for having a seven-year long romance while they were still married. 

Pantaleon said that Norilyn is a real victim here not Senator De Lima who asked for a public prayer to Catholic Bishops' of the Philippines (CBCP).

In a blog post of Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, he said "I think the opposition is using religious groups and women's groups to feel that they are being abused by the current administration, when in fact, it tries to see the whole truth."

According to some reports on social media, Dayan's wife might file a case against Senator De Lima though the fact that De Lima shouldered expenses for the college studies of her four children including Hanna Mae.

But what House Speaker Alvarez said, "the wife of Ronnie Dayan is a victim here, not Senator De Lima herself." Also, some netizens wondered why there are religious organizations try to support De Lima's sexual immorality or impurity.

Aside from that, alleged Eastern Visayas drug Lord Kerwin Espinosa pointed out that Senator De Lima is allegedly involved and received drug money to financially support her senatorial campaign last May election.
    


U.S. President Donald Trump Supports Philippine President Duterte in its War Against Illegal Drugs

By Alon Calinao Dy:  United States President-elect Donald Trump and Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte had an engaging phone conversation last Friday on December 2 at around 10:30 p.m. according to his presidential assistant Christopher 'Bong' Go.



The two powerful and known leaders talked to each other about their relationships and intensified fight against illegal drugs. President Trump has expressed his support ti the Duterte administration.

President Duterte was very happy about their talks as he congratulated Trump for his election victory over Hilary Clinton last month. 

Before the end of their phone conversation, Trump strongly believed that President Duterte has kind of leadership skills that would help him successful to crackdown against the proliferation of illegal drugs in the country.

Last December 3, President Duterte said, “he was quite sensitive also to our worry about drugs. And he wishes me well … in my campaign and he said that we are doing it as a sovereign nation, the right way.” 


In a blog post of Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, he said "the two famous presidents had made a right decision to hunt down drug lords who are one of the reasons why many children are illegal drug users and have committed heinous crimes because of this drug use."

According to reports, Trump’s support to the Duterte administration’s war on drugs means that the Duterte administration is doing the right thing to end the country's problems of illegal drugs.



Friday, December 2, 2016

Senator Kiko Pangilinan Got Mad To Duterte Supporters

By Alon Calinao Dy: Senator Kiko Pangilinan could not believe that Duterte supporters always blame his Liberal Party and the so called ‘yellowtards’ on social media if something wrong happen in the Phillipines.



Liberal Party (LP) acting President and Senator Pangilinan got over the continuous bashings of Duterte supporters on social media against  the so-called ‘yellowtards’ who were part of the Liberal Party.

Pangilinan reportedly believe that most Duterte supporters on social media are cyberbullies according to a lot of reports on the internet. In this way, yellowtards suffer at the hands of some notorious citizens who are followers of Duterte according to the senator.

“Masyado namang over doon. Lahat na, sinisi sa amin, maski na ang pagpatay kina Rizal at Lapu-Lapu,” Pangilinan said.

In a blog post of Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, he said "there is no way Duterte supporters would keep their silence especially when they'd learned that the past administrations had significant problems of corruption in the country."

Yellowtards versus Dutertards are just names on social media who are the supporters of the previous administration and current administration as these bashers are fighting each other on social media world. 

Perhaps, Sen. Pangilinan got mad over Duterte supporters who commented some harsh words to the supporters of Aquino administration. But the anger of many Filipinos who had been brainwashed and victimized by the previous administration will always remain in their hearts if these politicians continue to steal people's money and live a luxurious life without being caught.



Thursday, December 1, 2016

Watch Video: New Jet Fighters of the Philippines

By Alon Calinao Dy: The Philippines under the Duterte administration had received four modern jet fighters from South Korea for the purpose of maritime defense against invaders.


The country is trying to have a better air and land defense as other countries are willing to help the current administration especially in its fight against terrorism.

In a blog post of Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, he said "Filipinos are determined to end violence and terrorism in the country. Most people support the present administration on its aim to promote lasting peace."

The Maute Group, linked to ISIS and bombed Davao City last September, has alerted the national government to level 3. 

This group is known to create improvised explosive device in order to gain enough attention internationally so that ISIS may fund them.

President Duterte and PNP chief Director Dela Rosa assured the public to be alert all the time and to report any suspicious activities of terrorism in order to save more innocent lives.