Senator Leila De Lima To Critics: 'I'm Not Guilty...I'll Not Leave The Philippines'

By Alon Calinao Dy: Senator De Lima said to her critics, "don’t worry because I have no plans to leave the Philippines to evade whatever charges you would file against me because I’m innocent. Only the guilty flees.



Some reports said that the lady senator and other personalities who are allegedly involved in illegal drug trade at the New Bilibid Prison in Muntinlupa City might hide to other to other countries to escape from the Philippine law enforcement.
Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II now believes that there are strong evidences against De Lima that would link her to different organized drug groups in the Philippines.

DOJ Aguirre said “a strong possibility that they may attempt to place themselves beyond the reach of the legal processes of this Department by leaving the country.


De Lima Dared and responded and reiterated her statement. "Don’t worry because I have no plans to leave the Philippines to evade whatever charges you would file against me because I’m innocent. Only the guilty flees,” 

Perhaps, Sen. De Lima anticipated the moment that all these investigation against illegal drugs would lead up to her since high-profile inmates already confessed that the former DOJ Secretary De Lima allegedly asked money from them for her senatorial campaign last May 2016.



No comments:

Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.